Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Another Drug Round-up in Wise County

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Another Drug Round-up in Wise County

    Another round-up going on in Wise County according to The Bristol Paper online edition!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another Drug Round-up in Wise County

    I expected it. Saw State, Local, and County Police at the Regional Drug Task Force Building this morning.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another Drug Round-up in Wise County

    They have a building? Where at ...didn't know that
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another Drug Round-up in Wise County

    LOL, I didn't know that either. And as far as wanting to know where it is, I want absolutely NOTHING to do with it, or them!!!!!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another Drug Round-up in Wise County

    Drug Task Force doesn't worry or bother me. I had someone try to sell drugs to me in a dollar store the other day. They thought they knew me (didn't I don't think), were drunk, and was convinced I worked for the sheriffs office and might be wired, but still was trying to offer to me, and I seen them trying someone else immediately after I wasn't interested. Honestly my best hope for the drug task force is they hit the ones responsible for bringing things in, I dont fault as much an addict, but a dealer...hammer them.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another Drug Round-up in Wise County

    What I do not understand is it does not take a task force or Beretta to find out who is on drugs in Wise County. Im not talking minor users, I mean buyers and sellers. I could round up 250 on my own in a day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •